Interested in Owning and Managing Your Own Business?
We are looking for entrepreneurial, self-starting individuals who are willing to invest in their own insurance and financial services agency.
We offer opportunities in the educator market designed to help you succeed. Insurance agents are given a defined territory, allowing you to develop relationships with teachers and administrators in school districts and with leaders of local education associations.
We’re looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- Goal-oriented – need to create an organizational plan to ensure growth and regularly measure business performance for tangible results;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to take calculated risks;
- Proven track record of successful sales, management or leadership positions;
- Driven by recognition and status – want to be recognized for success and become a top performer; and
- Solid understanding of the educational community and their importance in the world.
What Can You Expect as a Horace Mann Insurance Agent?
- A defined territory where you can build your business;
- A competitive compensation and bonus structure;
- An installation program with incentives for completion of assigned modules;
- An awards and recognition program that rewards you for achieving certain business objectives;
- Core technology to support your base of operations; and
- A recognition program where the most successful agents, field sales leaders, regional officers and field support personnel qualify for exciting annual trips around the globe.
If this is what you are looking for, click here to view our current opportunities.
Horace Mann Exclusive Agents are independent contractors, not employees of Horace Mann, and do not qualify for Horace Mann employee benefits. Horace Mann Exclusive Agencies are not franchises.